· Attention to technical and business detail.
· Participate in project requirements analysis, design and troubleshooting.
· Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
· Develop frontend system integration with other elements.
· Implementation under security and data protection.
· Work closely with BA, SA and Tester to make sure product delivery in time.
· Support in user acceptance test and document specification.
· Experience and fluency using Gitlab within a collaborative work environment
· Help planning and then implementing or delegating key tasks for current and upcoming features
· Review, merge and deploy code submitted by other Front-end team members
· Be prepared to quickly and efficiently investigate, debug, and resolve unforeseen frontend issues.
· 2+ years of experience in software development
· Experience in components concept such as Vue, Angular or React Components.
· Experience in CSS preprocessor such as SCSS, SASS, LESS.
· Experience in frontend-backend API.
· Experience in RESTful Services and APIs
· Familiar with the concept of responsive web design and able to create great UI that supports different devices and screen sizes.
· Understanding of version and quality control processes such as unit test, code review, Git.
· Being open to developing your own ideas to improve current processes and attention to detail.
· Have high code quality standards and a good knowledge of engineering best practices.
· Good problem-solving skills.
Argyll Scott Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Codefin Company Limited
True e-Logistics Co., Ltd.
DevCrew Co., Ltd.
Chix Innovation CO., LTD
JENOSIZE Co., Ltd.