1. Purpose and scope of collection:- The main data collection on Joboko.com e-commerce trading floor includes: email, phone, username, login password, address of customers (members). This is the information that Joboko.com needs members to provide mandatory when registering to use the service and for Joboko.com to contact to confirm when customers register to use the service on the website to ensure benefits for consumers.
- The members will be solely responsible for the confidentiality and retention of all services using the service under their registered name, password and email. In addition, members are responsible for promptly informing Joboko.com e-commerce trading floor of any illegal use, abuse, breach of security, and retention of a third party's username and password to take appropriate measures.
2. Scope of using information:Joboko.com e-commerce trading floor uses member information to:
- Provide services to members.
- Send notices about information exchange activities between members and Joboko.com E-commerce Trading Platform.
- Prevent member's user account destruction or membership impersonation activities.
- Contact and deal with members in special cases.
- Do not use a member's personal information other than to confirm and contact the transaction at Joboko.com.
- In case required by law: Joboko.com e-commerce trading floor is responsible for cooperating in providing member's personal information upon request from judicial agencies, including: Procuracy, court judgments, police agencies investigate related to certain law violations of customers. In addition, no one has the right to violate the personal information of members.
3. Information storage time:- Member's personal data will be stored until there is a request to cancel or self-member login and perform cancellation. Remaining in all cases personal information will be kept confidential members on Joboko.com's servers.
4. Address of the unit collecting and managing personal information:
- X - Media Joint Stock Company
- Head office: 244A Le Trong Tan, Khuong Mai Ward, Thanh Xuan District, City. Hanoi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data.- Members have the right to check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging in to their account and editing personal information or asking Joboko.com to do this.
Members have the right to submit complaints about personal information disclosure to third parties to the Board of Directors of Joboko.com E-commerce Trading Floor. Upon receiving these responses, Joboko.com will confirm the information, must be responsible for answering the reason and guide members to restore and secure the information. Contact Email address: email@example.com
6. Commitment to protecting personal information of customers:- Personal information of members on Joboko.com is committed by Joboko.com to absolute confidentiality according to Joboko.com's personal information protection policy. The collection and use of each member's information can only be performed with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided by law.
- In the event that the information storage server is attacked by hacker resulting in the loss of member personal data, Joboko.com will be responsible for notifying the case to the investigating authorities to promptly handle and notify let members know.
- Absolutely confidentiality of all online transaction information of Members including digital invoice accounting information at Joboko.com level 1 secure data area.
- Joboko.com management board requires individuals when registering as a member, to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, identity card number, phone…., and are responsible for the legality of the above information. Joboko.com management board is not responsible for nor resolves all claims related to the interests of that Member if it considers that all personal information of that member provided when the initial registration is not exactly.