- Project Management
- Develop project scope statement and project management plan
- Monitor and control project execution according to plan
- Manage project team and vendors
- Report project progress and project status to steering committee, business executives, IT project director
- Work on behalf of CP ALL or Subsidiary company's project management team
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer engineering, computer science, information technology or related field
- Age 28-45 years old
- English language proficiency is a must (speaking and writing)
- Strong IT technical background and general management
- Highly self-motivated and energetic
- At least 5 years working experience in project management job role
- Experience in large organization project management
- Experience in all life cycle of project management (initialization, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closing) including vendor management
- Formal reference of project management training is required
- Project management professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Able to work at Chaengwattana
**Interested candidates, please submit your CV to [Protected Info] or apply online at http://job.cpall.co.th
CP ALL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED (24 SHOPPING)
Forms Syntron Thailand Company Limited
Criterion Asia Recruitment (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
JENOSIZE Co., Ltd.
Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.