Software engineers are responsible for developing mobile banking applications with fantastic UX and UI. The application must be maintainable as the Clean architecture concept (MVVM/VIPER/VIP) and good managing resources such as memory and CPU. Software Engineers must ensure that the application is built with high performance and pass UI automated testing from QA. The role requires strong technical skills, excellent software engineering skills, and familiarity in SCRUM/Agile environment.
- Deliver high-quality software, meet all the requirements, and within a reasonable timeline. Support integration/production incident investigation with timely resolution.
- Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum Master in SCRUM Methodology to deliver market neededbanking products.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Kotlin for Android and Swift for iOS
- Knowledge in cross-platform like Flutter would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of the Clean architecture concept (e.g., MVVM/VIPER/VIP)
- Knowledge in mobile resource management such as memory and CPU
- Knowledge practices in using or building CI/CD with Jenkins
For the further discussion please contact:
Tel : 02-626-7989
Email : [Protected Info]
CIMB Thai Bank
NILECON (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Donuts Bangkok Co., Ltd.
บริษัท เออร์เบิน โมบิลิตี้ เทค จํากัด
NOVA SOUTHEAST ASIA CO.,LTD.