● Define product strategy and roadmap
● Manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, mass production, promotion, support
● Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation.
● Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
● Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production.
● Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
● Designing test plans, scenarios, and procedures.
● Execute test cases (manual) and report to the development team.
● Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
• Male or Female, Thai nationality, age between 22-40 years old
• Bachelor's degree or higher in IT, Sales, Marketing, Business, or related fields
• At least 2 years experiences in product management skills to understand project plans, Software Development Life Cycle and aid in communication to others are beneficial.
• Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and demonstrate keen attention to details.
• Ability to lead and train teams through sprint planning, retrospectives, and facilitation of multiple sprints within enterprise environment.
• Ability to good communication, influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
• Fast self-learning, Flexible and Good Team player attitude is mandatory.
• Positive attitude and demonstrated optimism are necessary.
• Proficient in MS-Office, computer literacy including other corporate productivity tools
• Understanding knowledge of Agile/Scrum, UXUI, Digital Product & technology and marketing is an advantages
Office : CW Tower ติด MRT ศูนย์วัฒนธรรมแห่งประเทศไทย
CREDEN ASIA COMPANY LIMITED
Rabbit Insurance Broker Co., Ltd.
bluePI Co., Ltd.
Codefin Company Limited
CIMB Thai Bank