As a Senior Informatica Developer,you will be responsible for:
· Technical Requirements Gathering and Developmentof Functional Specifications
· Data Modelling - Data Warehousing and Data LakeArchitectures on prem and cloud
· Informatica mappings and workflows development -refactoring and new development
· Data Engineering - Ingestion, Transformation andIntegration between databases, unit testing
· Learning/Transitioning over time towards CloudData Engineering - Azure Data Factory, Databricks
· Support to Junior Developers, Team Leadership/Mentorship
For this position of Senior InformaticaDeveloper, we are looking for someone with:
· (Required) 5+ Years of Proven Experience in a Similar Role
· (Required) Fluency in English (Spoken/Written)
· (Required) Communication/Consulting Soft Skills
· (Required) Work Diligence & Initiative - "Deliver no Matter What" Attitude
· (Required)Technical Expertise with SQL and 1 or More Relational DBs
· (Required)Technical Expertise in Informatica PWC
· (Optional)Technical Expertise in Informatica BDM and/or Informatica IDQ is a plus
· (Optional)Technical Expertise in Informatica Test Data Management (TDM) is a plus
· (Optional)MS Azure Data Engineering Skills - Data Factory or Databricks
For this position of Senior Informatica Developer we planto offer you:
· Target Average Monthly Package (gross salary +bonus) = up to 100,000 THB
· Business Trips Per Diem = 500 THB/35 EUR/35 USD
· Intraday Travel Reimbursements = 100%
· Business Trips Reimbursements = 100%
· Provident Fund Contributions = 3-15%
· Annual Leave = 30 days (vacation plus holidays)
· Home Office 50%-100% / Flexible Work Hours
· Corporate Health Insurance
· Quick Leadership Path - Senior/Management Roles
· Adastra Academy - 300+ Lifelong Learning Courses
· Western Company Open Door Policy
· Work & Travel Opportunities in Europe andCanada (post COVID)
Our people and their collective expertise are the basis ofAdastra's prowess. Adastrans collaborate across functions, competencies,sectors, and geographies to tackle interesting and complex data-relatedchallenges. Adastrans are self-driven, data-driven powerhouses with a passionfor all things data.
World Team Collaboration
Adastrans work closely with our clients and other offices tohelp them protect existing data investments, harness their data assets andunlock their business value by leveraging advanced tools, technologies, andmethodologies. You will work with a distributed team around the world eitherremotely or in person. Yes, Adastrans have an opportunity to travel around theworld - visit Canada, USA, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Bulgariaor Australia... or stay home and login conveniently remotely. Data has no bordersand requires no visas or work permits... but if you do - Adastra will take careand will even cover the costs.
Adastra is a well-established enterprise with 2000+employees around the world. Adastra Thailand, however, is still a baby. We areactively building our own management capacity and are constantly looking forsmart, motivated and capable individuals who can be then quickly promoted tomanagerial positions in the organization as we grow in numbers. Your careerpath may take you to technical expertise leadership role, human management orall the way to an executive position in the company quickly. You will beassigned a talent mentor when you join the company and they will guide you withtheir own expertise and experience along your own career path.
Flexible Work Hours and Home Office
At Adastra we value efficiency and availability over strictoffice hours. At Adastra you are free to come late to work or leave early tobeat the traffic. You may have a late call with a client then sittingconveniently at your home or take the full day working from home if you needto. We are as flexible as we could be and clients allow us. We shall judge youfor the work done, not for the hours spent on office premises.
Adastra is as strong as Adastrans are. We invest heavily inyour personal and professional development to ensure that you reach yourpotential with us. We have dozens of proprietary Information Management courseswithin our Adastra Academy network and invest in external courses and certificationsfor our people. You will never get bored.
Let's Talk About Money
Adastrans are evaluated based on their experience andskillset and are allocated into (a) competitive salary grades. Additionally,Adastrans receive (b) a performance bonus, (c) an additional Health Insurancecoverage, (d) provident fund contributions and (e) some other perks that weshall talk about when we meet. At all times we try to be transparent over yourperformance and the business reality and hence maintain a happy win-win-winsymbiosis between shareholders, clients and Adastrans.
More About Adastra: Visithttp://adastragrp.com
Adastra (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
T2P Company Limited
Looloo Technology Co., Ltd
Firecreek Co., Ltd.