* A user centric design thinker who can create and translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience.
* Curious and seek truly understand the customer by conducting user research to prove hypotheses, get continuous feedback in order to iterate and improve your design.
* Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams, product manager, and key stakeholders
* Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers * Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate Site functionality to ensure complex information is delivered and displayed in the most compelling way
* Detail-oriented and strive for pixel perfection with consistent consideration for the holistic user experience.
* Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces across a range of all platforms, digital and non-digitalSkills
* Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support as and where necessary
* Independent, organized and can provide solutions with minimal guidance
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Tackle both the user experience and user interface aspects of a project is a plus++Education and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in any related field
* Minimum 5 years of experience in UX/UI position is a must
WEDO - Digital Office SCG Cement-Building Materials Co., Ltd.
True Digital Group (TDG)
CREDEN ASIA COMPANY LIMITED
Lightnet (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Magic Box Asia Co., Ltd.
Magnetolabs Co., Ltd.