· You will take part in the entire cycle of product development and delivery from ideation to smart contract deployment, and everything in between
· You will research, set up, and prototype cutting-edge blockchain technologies such as emerging layer-1 blockchains, layer-2 scaling technologies, cross-chain bridging solutions, etc.
· You will work on smart contract development on EVM-based blockchains and possibly more
· You will work on frontend and backend integration with blockchain nodes and smart contracts
· You will design solutions and choose technologies that solve user's pain points while staying within constraints
· You will work in collaborative, data-driven teams to build various products
· You will utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
· You will apply a variety of languages and tech stacks to your work
· At least 2 years experiences in front-end and/or back-end development
· Solid computer science fundamentals in distributed computing, databases, operating systems, algorithms, data structures, etc.
· Keen interest in learning and working with Ethereum, Solidity and other blockchain technologies
· Able to learn and work in both front-end and back-end development
· Love building stuff (we built many products here!)
· Experience developing Ethereum or other blockchain-based products
· Familiar with Solidity and smart contract best practices
· An obsession with game theory and decentralized protocols
· Has interacted with a DeFi product or submitted a smart contract transaction to Ethereum
· Willing to figure out what a "storage collision" problem is in an upgradeable smart contract
· Fully or partially completed OpenZeppelin's Ethernaut challenges
· Can tell us a lesson learnt losing cryptos in yield farming
Turnkey Communication Services Co., Ltd.
Toyota Tsusho Mobility Informatics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
BlueSeas Enterprise Co., Ltd.