· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related fields
· Experience in Software Testing, Software Quality Assurance or similar role
· Knowledge of mobile/web application QA methodologies
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
· Experience in automated testing
· Experience in Robot framework
· Experience in Selenium and Appium
Codefin Company Limited
Alacris Outsourcing Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Conicle Co., Ltd.
HG Robotics Co.,Ltd
Chomchobgroup Co., Ltd.