Thai or Foreigner who's living in BKK, Thailand only
Available start working : Immediately
Salary: Negotiable based on experience & level ie staff, lead, manager etc.
As a QA/Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for making sure that our projects, products and platforms perform as intended and expected. You will work with development and QA to define manual testing. The successful candidate will thrive in an agile environment, embrace DevOps culture and practices.
Write manual and automation test cases to meet desired test coverage
Perform test execution
Perform root cause analysis and report issues
Follow up with developers to resolve the issues
Assist in all phases of code deployments
Attend daily Scrum meeting with the engineering team
● A degree in technology related discipline
● Have at least 2 year experience in Robot Framework, Selenium, Appium, software testing or software development
● Involved in testing of at least 1 full release cycle of mobile and web project
● Understand Agile Development Lifecycle
● Familiar with web and mobile platform
● Exposures to Linux/Unix environment
● Be able to use API tools such as POSTMAN
● Basic knowledge of LAN networking technologies
● Strong analytical skills, result-oriented, resourceful, proactive, able to work under minimal supervision and a team player
5 days work and paid time off (10:00-18:00), office located at BTS Nana Station
Group insurance, Dental insurance, Social Security
Company Performance base bonus
We're reserved to quickly response to candidates applying by resume expected salary, and available to start working, email [Protected Info].
Aware Technology Solutions
Ziios (Thailand) Limited
Dot Property Co., Ltd.
Go Asia Consulting Manpower Co.,Ltd.
LINE MAN Wongnai